The following is a guide to how much our tours cost. For tailor made packages and bespoke tours, please contact us.
|TYPE OF TOUR||ADULT PRICES||CHILD PRICES
|Night Time Tour||£90.00||£50.00|
|Photographic Stalking or Hide usage||£350.00 per 6 hour day/per couple|
Terms and Conditions
- A reservation is made once confirmation has been received along with a deposit. Provisional reservations may be made by telephone and for over 1 week confirmed in writing. For reservations within 4 weeks prior to the commencement of the tour or holiday, a full payment must follow within 48 hours of a provisional booking.
- The balance must be paid prior to the commencement of the tour or holiday. The date the balance is payable will be advised by Wild Highland Tours when we confirm your booking. Unless notice of cancellation is received prior to the balance payment date, balance monies will remain due and payable.
- If you cancel a booking, the deposit is non-refundable. If you cancel any holiday less than 4 weeks prior to commencement, all balance monies will be forfeit. Once balance monies has been paid, rather than canceling, you are at liberty to transfer your booking to another person, provided sufficient notice is given to us and it is possible for us to make the substitution. In this event, any transfer costs arising must be borne by you. In addition, you are at liberty to transfer an existing booking to another holiday within the same year, any time up to 4 week prior to the balance monies being due. Again any transfer costs must be borne by you. An administration charge of £40 will be levied on each and any transfer.
- Wild Highland Tours will do everything possible to ensure that your tour or holiday runs as described. In the unlikely event that this is not possible, we shall advise you at the earliest opportunity of any significant alterations. Any alterations so made will be of a similar quality to those described. No responsibility can be held by Wild Highland Tours for any tour or holiday altered or cancelled due to reasons beyond our control, under circumstances which could not be avoided and where alternative arrangements cannot be made. In the event of cancellation, all monies will be returned promptly to you in full. We do, however, reserve the right to cancel any tour or holiday up to 10 weeks prior the tour/holiday taking place, should insufficient reservations have been made. In this instance again, all monies paid will be refunded in full.
- Wild Highland Tours cannot be responsible for any loss or damage to personal items or for personal accident or injury. Guest are therefore strongly recommended to take out personal insurance against cancellation charges and other loss or injury.
- If you have a complaint would you please notify us as soon as possible in order that the matter can be dealt with promptly.
- All clients booked on a non-UK holiday must be in possession of a valid passport. Full details or requirements for a specific holiday will be sent when we confirm your booking.
Thank you and Nialll for our tour yesterday, Lucy and I had a great time! Thanks again for a great trip, we’ll be in touch when we are up next.